Mobile Massage Business Questions
So you’re interesting in starting your own business and you feel massage is your calling. Well congratulations! We’re here to tell you the mobile massage business industry has done nothing but grow over the past few years and by all means shows many signs it will continue to grow well into the future. This is key when starting a business. Ask yourself is it growing!
Don’t let optimism cloud your judgement though. There are at least ten questions you’ve got to be prepared to answer before you make the commitment to start your mobile massage business.
1. Should I go with a Massage Business Franchise or go the self employed route and incorporate?
2. Am I a people person?
3. Do I like to serve people?
4. Am I prepared to take on the role of a business owner and do I even know what that is?
5. Am I prepared to research my market and their needs objectively?
6. Do I have a massage business plan and if not how do I get one?
7. Do I have the financial resources to invest in start up costs or does it make sense to take out a loan?
8. Am I comfortable with Selling?
9. What challenges could I encounter?
10. What are the questions I don’t know to ask?
Make no mistake, starting your own mobile massage business has a lot of responsibility tied to it however the rewards of serving people with something your naturally good, at while financially profiting from it, can be very fulfilling. This is why it’s crucial to ask yourself these top 10 questions.
We encourage you to get the facts for yourself in our comprehensive Mobile Massage Business Startup Guide. Get all of your questions answered and discover the questions you didn’t even know to ask.